Why do we behave like this


I took this photo with my bro's friends mobile camera.As he was out for few days he gave his mobile to my brother.As my brother know that i am interested in editing photos and my mobile has 1.5 mp camera, bro allowed me to use it only if i promise not to damage it.I was so contemned as my bro trusted me.That day evening he left with my uncle to his house.After he went i was sitting idly for few hrs in front of the laptop and later i thought of entertaing me with the "new" camera.
when i went to the terrace,i got to see few crows sitting on the branches patiently.At first they were scared of me and later we started to built a bond.
When i found those crows sitting on the branches, a big question striked in my head-why we people can't sit like that even for a minute? let me make it clear for you,in my life in school there had never been a situation where we students sat together in silents(and thats the reason why our principal always scold us). yes there had been a couple of moments where we were silent, but that has only happened when we were sleepy in social and chemistry classes.
lets take another example, when you go out for a family function or for a get together, you can see gossips starting to bud in few peoples mind and that won't take too long to spread into a huge crowd.why, need to go outside, lets take our life as an example,has there been any situation where argument hasn't started in you family for simple reasons.
Just think!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 natural phenomenon

Indian doctors removed 232 teeth from an 17yr old boy

Aurora Borealis