once upon a tree


This is what you call the 'sufferings'. For 2 -3 months its been continuously raining in our place. In my childhood, I used to enjoy the rain at the most but as I grew up there has been a "drastic shift in my perceptions". Every day morning when I wake, I feel like not to go to school and so sleepy that I wish i could sleep in bed all day long.As the sun as shown itself out of the clouds after so many days,i thought of capturing a photo of the giant tree in my house under the sun light who had been suffering a lot in the wind during the rainfall.now most part of the tree you see in the pic is not existing as the wind has broken it down.

(Sorry I couldn't get the full portrait of the tree as their was lots of obstacles in between.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 natural phenomenon

Indian doctors removed 232 teeth from an 17yr old boy

Merry Christmas