Colors


Again after the many days, rain have come again with lots of laziness to me.When the sky was clear for 1 day,i jumped out of the house with the camera with my slippers on.Because of the heavy rain in my place many plants were grown inside the house compound which really annoys everyone in my family.while taking the photos i had to fight the killer mosquitoes which were so damn horrible and irritating:-{This was one of the photo i clicked as it really attracted me.wooden part you see is the stem of a coconut tree with some plants growing at its base. sorry i really don't know the exact name of these plant at the base which is a real shame to me as a bio student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 natural phenomenon

Indian doctors removed 232 teeth from an 17yr old boy

Merry Christmas