Ganesh's Birthday Celebration - Indian Ocean With Simon Reeve - BBC



From a decade of experiences being in India, i honestly thought India has lost its image worldwide in the name of corruption. I started to hate India and the Indian people. But today after the declaration of 16th parliament election result, I am very much elated in knowing that people have opened their mind to accept new ideas and perceptions. I understood from the election results that the people here in India wanted the change atlast, thanks to AAP to make people realize what they want.  Now I am in love with India and hoping to see the good changes to come across india like the changes made in Gujarat by Modi sarkar(BJP).
Congrats Modi for your efforts.
I am not a politician, but like any other citizen of a country i like politics.
Here is the video of Ganesh puja in mumbai. India is a great country with rich traditions and cultural heritage, whether it be Hindu,
Muslim or Christian everyone becomes a part of everyones
 rituals ,celebrations and festivals. Just watch the report from BBC and feel it and do visit India.

Credits: this video has been shamelessly copied from BBC youtube channel. So if the owner wants me to remove the above video pls send me an email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 natural phenomenon

Indian doctors removed 232 teeth from an 17yr old boy

Merry Christmas