Merry Christmas

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š


 I have been thinking a lot these days. Well mostly, things around me have made me wonder about life and people.
 I am a final year BDS student, and in 6 months or so I will give my final exams. Congo to my college for putting me under a lot of stress to complete work. Giving exam for 8 subjects is manageable, but when you have to complete clinical and preclinical quota along with projects, seminar, viva is more than tedious. Making us write ppt on paper, approve it first, then make ppt, approve it, and take the seminar on that, hmmm.. Don't worry I am down for it. I have no choice, I have to do that. Not complaining or anything. But when do I study???? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

 But along with this trouble when I have to deal with bipolar disorder people, man no way.That's a heck to deal every day.

 Drama...I am all done with that. That's more than enough. Ego issues are too much to handle. Why can't people accept that some are better at something they are not good at. Is that so hard. Why troubling others??
 Girls need to come out of their shell. If you say you are broad-minded, let me say gals u are not. If you know someone is not good for you in your life, then why hanging on that. Leave it, you don't need a guy or gal to look cool. 
 Religion, where do I start. There were many "conservative, well-behaved gals" who think we have no culture. Look whos speaking. At least we are no sluts. Stop acting, be who you are.
 Understand not everything is about you. You cant make the rules for everyone.Think about others when you do. Everyone has the same problem as you do. You are not the only one who has to complete quota, we all have. I think you should know that. I can't continue anymore๐Ÿ™

I was calling home the other day asking if they have put up lights for Christmas. They said they didn't because nobody has put up lights yet and we are living close to temple. I didn't know what to say. I never knew we need permission to be happy. If Christmas gives you an excuse to be home with family and friends then why don't we celebrate it and just be happy. Why can't we be happy when we have wealth and health. We always find time to worry, be sad, be upset, be stressed. Then why the heck would someone not spend few times to be happy. Every day is a busy day. Then why not simply enjoy one holiday. We dont have holiday everyday. Again I don't want to brag you about anything 

This christmas lets hope we all learn to enjoy the little things in this busy life. Please choose to be happy and enjoy the little things. At least pretend to be happy, maybe one day we will be happy. 


Merry christmas and happy new year




Comments

  1. Late Merry Christmas!

    Sayedul Mursalin
    Photographer and Retoucher at background removal service helps ecommerce owners and commercial photographers edit their product photos that increase online sells.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 natural phenomenon

Indian doctors removed 232 teeth from an 17yr old boy