One Day

I remember seeing this movie back in 2011, i loved the movie but didn't quite understood it very well. Its my vacation before a very big start in my life, so trying to enjoy every bit of it but sometimes i can't enjoy it the way i wanted or dreamed about it in the past year since god is not very happy with me and things are going away from my hand. But you know as they say " be happy with what you got". Trying to accept things as they are supposed to be.

So i was sitting alone in my house thinking what to do since everyone else is busy in their office work, and i suddenly remembered that i wanted to watch a movie that i was eager to watch it again so that i can understand it more clearly. So i watched this movie 'One Day', its a romantic drama kind of a movie. Definitely my kind of a movie. Its about the life of 2 people in 20 years after their first meeting on the college graduation day. Sometime its funny to see how future takes their way in our lives. I am not a happy go lucky person, because luck had never favoured me except the fact that they had given me a beautiful family who actually care about me.
 One dialogue in this movie has striked me very hard:"Whatever happens tomorrow, we had today.". Thinking about it, actually its very true.Also like steve jobs said:

“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”


And when i think about my life and where i have reached today and the way i reached here, kind of make me believe in the dot theory. I had my ups and downs all the way because some how it is actually connecting the dot and telling me something. Watching this movie today kind of restored my faith in whatever that i believe in. After all its not just you in this world, you cannot just expect to happen everything in your favor. Everyone should have their fair share of success. 

Watch the movie, its a very sad movie but worth to watch.

Credits: this image has been shamelessly copied from Google images. So if the owner wants me to remove the above image pls send me an email.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 natural phenomenon

Indian doctors removed 232 teeth from an 17yr old boy

Aurora Borealis