The movies I saw in last 3 days



I was suffering from fever for last 3-4 days.I didn't have any better job to do other than to watch movies. So I watched 3 movies in 3 days.The first one I saw was 'shawshank redemption'. I had this movie downloaded for like years before, but thought it would be boring. But I watched the movie since a lot of people have been asking me to. After the movie completed, which I absolutely had no idea it would end like that, certainly made me love the film. Next one I watched was 'Thor', which was a brilliant movie.And the following day, in the hangover of Thor, I watched 'The Avengers' . Both the movie were absolutely thrilling to watch, since I always liked the Sci fi  movies a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 natural phenomenon

Indian doctors removed 232 teeth from an 17yr old boy

Merry Christmas